There are many tea making devices available on the market today. They range from the smallest stainless steel tea ball on a chain which you can pick up for a couple of dollars on up to elaborate state of the art tea brewers wholesale nba jerseys such as BKON100 BLK BKON which retails for around $15,000. In between there is a whole range of tea brewers – or tea infusers as they are often called including the Handy Brew Tea Maker (also bei known as the Smart Tea Maker) This product is also marketed under various individual company brand names.
As the demand and popularity for drinking higher grade, loose leaf teas has grown in recent years, so has the demand for new and different and more sophisticated tea brewing equipment. Dropping the of familiar tea bag in a cup of hot water is still a very common way to make tea, but the trend is moving towards higher grade and healthier loose leaf teas. And this calls for a tea maker or infuser.
One such infuser we want to review here is the Handy Brew Tea maker. This popular loose leaf tea infuser has been around for several years and was one of the first of its kind. It was developed and manufactured in Taiwan and is now exported all over the world. This tea maker is available in several different models (shapes and sizes) and is marketed under different brand names and company logos.
How does it work?
This loose tea maker features a patented ball valve mechanism in the cheap nba jerseys base that is activated by placing the tea maker unit on a cup. The valve opens and the brewed Projection tea “automatically” flows out into the cup. The cheap jerseys flow can be stopped at any time by lifting the tea maker off the cup. It can then be placed it on a second cup to pour more tea or be placed on the accompanying coaster.
Quality and production methods have advanced over the years and it is now made from 100% BPA free, high grade tritan plastic. It’s a durable and flexible unit and features a removable and replaceable filter that is easy to clean and lightweight. It’s 500ml (17oz) capacity give it considerably more volume than a single cup tea infuser.
- Easy to control the steeping time and release the brewed tea – so as to not over steep the tea
- Easy to make second or third multiple infusions
- Clear and transparent – can watch the tea leaves unfurling and brewing
- Lightweight, Are durable and portable
- Easy to remove and clean the filter
- Decent size
- The tea can stain the plastic after continued use over time (although in my case it has been several years)
- The valve can be opened unexpectedly and release the tea if you happen to accidentally place the base on something other than a flat surface